These days, virtually every PC is connected to a network e.g., LAN, WLAN, WAN, Internet etc.
Configuring a network and connecting a bunch of PCs together requires some information to setup the network. A very important piece of information Is the “workgroup” name.
Here is the step-by-step procedure to find your workgroup name.
- Go to Desktop of your Windows XP.
- Right Click on “MY Computer”
- Select Properties
- · Once you select Properties, a new window will open.
- · Click on Computer Name tab as shown,
- On the new screen, you’ll see your workgroup name, as shown in the figure below,
Widget by Bloggers University